Bill of Rights
We believe that while we all are born as ordinary, we can choose to live an extraordinary life and boating has always been an extraordinary experience as it offers everyone a way to escape our everyday ordinary lives.
To us, boating is a way for people to be reunited with nature and with oneself. In that peaceful environment, connecting with friends and family onboard, you can create powerful memories.
By providing the platform to connect both boat owners with travelers via a hassle-free experience, we declare that Navisyo members have these rights:
- To expect clear, truthful advertising and an honest, no-pressure sales approach.
- To expect that all terms & conditions while a registered member on Navisyo will be clear and concise with no fine print.
- To expect that all Navisyo members of the staff and management team will be friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and always there to help.
- To expect that our individualized training program will ensure a relaxed, safe and enjoyable experience for you on the water.
- To expect a smooth, hassle-free reservation process that combines the latest technology with the personal touch of our helpful staff.
- To expect a clean, well-maintained fleet of boats in a sufficient supply, best offers on the market, variety to accommodate the needs of all of our members.
- To be met at the dock with a smile and a warm greeting by the owner of the boat or its Captain or one of his/her representatives.
- To expect that the benefits of becoming a Navisyo member will extend well beyond the dock with regular social events and a value-added Partnership Programs that will enhance the overall experience.
- To expect that your personal information will be treated with respect and complete confidentiality.
- To expect that your suggestions and concerns will be treated with respect and be given full consideration by our management team.